Heat and Charge Transport
The focus of the "Heat and Charge Transport" Group
- April 1, 2019: Alaa and Jong Hyun have joined our group as six-months visitors. Welcome Alaa and Jong!
- February 1, 2019: The group is attending the DPG Spring Meeting. For a list of presentations click here.
- October 1, 2018: Marios has has joined our group as a postdoc. Welcome Marios!
- August 1, 2018: Thom has joined our group and the Big-Data Analytics for Material Science group as a postdoc. Welcome Thomas!
- July 15, 2018: Sara has joined the group as a postdoc. Welcome Sara!
- June 22, 2018: Hui's paper on the linear response theory of electric fields was accepted by the New Journal of Physics. Great collaboration with the SAbIA group!
- May 28, 2018: Marcel has joined the group as a master student. Welcome Marcel!
- May 8, 2018: Agnish has joined our group as a DAAD WISE intern. Welcome Agnish!
- March 25, 2018: Our long-standing collaboration with the group of Prof. Juri Grin at the Max-Planck-Institute for Chemical Physics of Solids has been successful again:
Karsten's work on Boron Carbides has been accepted for publication in Angewandte Chemie. Congrats Karsten!
- March 2018: The group is attending the APS March and DPG Spring Meeting. For a list of presentations click here and here.
- October 15, 2017: Paul joined the group as a bachelor student. Welcome!
- July 31, 2017: Zhenkun joined the group as a PhD student. Welcome Zhenkun!
- July 31, 2017: Sibo is visiting the group for a couple of months and started right away with attending the Hands-On Workshop.
- June 6, 2017: Our collaborative research with the group of Prof. Juri Grin at the Max-Planck-Institute for Chemical Physics of Solids has been published in Physical Review Letters, also see the press release. Congrats Amrita!
- June 1, 2017: Carlos Acosta has returned to Brazil after a very productive one year visit. Looking forward to seeing you again, soon!
- May 1, 2017: Björn Bieniek left the group. Good luck Björn for all your future endeavors.
- April 28, 2017: Our work "Ab Initio Green-Kubo Approach for the Thermal Conductivity of Solids" was published in Physical Review Letters.
- April 19, 2017: Christian is teaching the Theoretical Material Science classes and exercises at TU Berlin this semester.
- March 19, 2017: The group is attending the DPG Spring Meeting. For a list of presentations click here.
- March 8, 2017: Mohsen Yarmohammadi has joined the group as a PhD student. Welcome, Mohsen!
- March 7, 2017: Hongui's paper on Lattice dynamics calculations based on density-functional perturbation theory in real space has been published online in Computer Physics Communications. Congratulations Hui!
- February 3, 2017: New group website infrastructure online: Major overhaul of the content in progress.